Tuesday 16 November 2010

Straight to the heart of...



All I can say is, I am three chapters into this one and I already feel compelled to recommend it so that others can get what I have got out of it.

Phil Moore has written a truly great commentary series here, one that is so understandable, even I get it. He truly goes "straight to the heart" of the books and brings forth their mains themes, characters and application for our own lives. The bible is often very tough and challenging to read, yet Phil makes it come to life.

If I can recommend one commentary series that a young and seasoned christian should buy, get the "straight to the heart" series. As an office team, we are reading the Revelation commentary and it creates a great atmosphere to lead into worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment