Thursday 4 November 2010

New bible reading plan...

I have just done my first day of the "10 Lists" bible reading plan designed by Professor Grant Horner. It's a very unusual and challenging plan considering you have to read 10 chapters a day, but I enjoyed it and it didn't seem to take to long. 
The idea is that you get to know the bible very well in a relatively short amount of time.

There are 10 lists, and you read one chapter from each list a day. Once you have finished a book, you move on the the next one.

LIST 1: Matthew to John.

LIST 2: Genesis to Deuteronomy.


LIST 3: Romans to Colossians (Hebrews is added to this list).


LIST 4: 1 Thessalonians to Revelation (excluding Hebrews).


LIST 5: Job, Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon.

LIST 6: Psalms.

LIST 7: Proverbs.

LIST 8: Joshua to Esther.

LIST 9: Isaiah to Malachi.

LIST 10: Acts

I will give updates shortly on my progress with this plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment