Tuesday 5 October 2010

Looking to the future...

Having decided that I would like to change my plans for university, I have begun the UCAS process all over again...oh what joy! However this time, I shall be attempting to do the process properly, i.e actually going to visit the universities that I am interested in and actually selecting a course that I have some idea about. 

It was only this morning when i started to process again that I realised how long it took to complete at this point last year. Writing personal statements, getting references, selecting your choices and then the anxiety as you wait to see if you have been accepted. 

I have decided that I no longer want to be involved in the sporting industry although the qualifications I have gained in my time studying that will still come in handy. I know I still want to teach, however I am now steering towards Religious studies as a main subject.

Please be praying for me that God will guide me through this time and that he will put me in the place where I am meant to be. Please also pray against any doubts or complications in the application process.

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment